Between planning, paying, and preparing to play peacemaker with the kids, vacations are a lot of work. Skip the stress this year with a staycation at Skateland!
3 Tips for a Better Staycation
- Prep for your vacation. Staying home means no vacation prep, right? Not so fast. If you put off laundry, dishes, and other pre-vacation prep tasks, you’ll be stuck doing them during spring break. And that’s not what staycations are all about!
- Make a wish list. Many of us get so busy with the hustle and bustle of daily life that we miss out on the adventures right outside our doors. Is there a restaurant you’ve always wanted to try, a park your kids have been eyeing after school, or a new skating trick you want to master? Make a list and try one new thing every day.
- Take pics! You may be vacationing at home, but you’re still making memories. Cherish each new adventure by taking plenty of pictures for Facebook and Instagram.
Spring Break at Skateland
Why spend your spring break at Skateland?
- Special hours. We’re opening our doors for even more fun during the week of spring break. Join us for special skating sessions April 14-21.
- Family fitness. Get off the couch and get moving! Roller-skating is a fun way to keep the family active. The average adult can burn up to 650 calories in just an hour of skating. The best part? It’s so much fun the kids won’t realize it’s good for them!
- Affordable fun. Vacations aren’t about how far you travel or what crazy adventures you find. It’s about making memories with the people you love. Skip the plane tickets and resort bills. You can have just as much fun right here in Bradford.
Plan the ultimate spring break staycation at Skateland.