School is done for the day, the homework is completed or there was none at all. Your kid has nothing to do. The result of this is often a gravitation towards video games and other similar activities. If you find your child has no productive after school activities, there is a solution. Take them roller skating! Grabbing some rink time is a perfect alternative to video games and binge watching television. Here’s is why you should make Skateland your next after school destination!
Reasons Roller Skating is a Great After School Activity
- Great Exercise – Instead of being sedentary on the couch, let’s get up and get active! Roller skating is recommended by the American Heart Association as a great aerobic activity.
- It’s Fun – Though most don’t think of exercise as being fun, roller skating is the perfect mix of both!
- Affordable – You might be thinking “This all sounds great so far, but isn’t it expensive?” No! Going to the rink is a very affordable and fun outing. This enjoyable evening out won’t break the bank!
- Social – Roller skating is a great way for your child to see current friends and make new ones! If you have made a recent move, hitting the rink might be a great way for your child to meet new friends!
- Better Brain for School – Studies have shown that regular exercise is a great way to boost the brain’s cognitive function. Regular roller skating could lead to better school performance!